We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their academy badge on their uniforms.
Our Academy works with the uniform provider Mapac. Here you can buy everything you need, from school jumpers to book bags.
View our Uniform Policy here.
Please mark all uniform with your child's name
General Uniform Primary
- Black or grey school uniform style trousers or skirt. Skirts should be no higher than just above the knee (2 cms). No leggings are permitted.
- White polo shirt (with or without the Oasis Academy Pinewood logo)
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without the Oasis Academy Pinewood logo)
- Black or grey tights (no leggings)
- Socks must be plain black or grey or white with no frills or bows (no over the knee socks)
- Optional - In the summer term a red and white checked gingham pinafore school dress or culottes may be worn, or tailored black or grey uniform shorts
- Black school shoes must be safe and sensible. They must have no visible branding or logos and not be higher than the ankle. Trainers are not permitted.
- Closed toe black school sandals may be worn in appropriate weather (no wedge heels). Open toed sandals are not permitted for health and safety reasons
- Navy blue polo shirt (with or without the Oasis Academy Pinewood logo)
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without the Oasis Academy Pinewood logo)
- Black or grey tracksuit bottoms
- No logos, pattern or branding is permitted
- Children must be able to independently fasten their shoes. If they are unable to tie shoelaces, velcro or elastic fastening shoes must be worn.
- Plain black PE shorts
- Plain white t-shirt (with or without Oasis Academy Pinewood logo)
- Plain black plimsolls (indoors and outdoors) or plain trainers (outdoors only). Footwear must be changed from school shoes.
- Grey or black tracksuit bottoms may be worn in cold months outside.
- Black, white or grey sports socks must be worn
- No jewellery should be worn during PE, unless ears have recently been pierced (see above)
- All PE kits should be taken home at least at the end of every half term to be washed, then returned promptly at the beginning of next half term.
- All long hair must be tied back completely
- Discreet red, black or white hair bands, ribbons, clips or bows may be worn
- No large bows, clips or ribbons may be worn (clip or bow size must be less than 10cm)
- Small stud style earrings only (only one stud per ear)
- Stud earrings must be removed for PE or in the case of recently pierced ear/s (6 weeks only) covered by tape by parents/carers before the start of a PE day
- No hoop earrings are permitted
- Small discreet watches may be worn
- No other jewellery is allowed. Any religious jewellery must be worn beneath clothing – prior agreement with parents/teacher